Bring along items you no longer wear and exchange them for something new-to-you. To take part bring at least one good quality item to swap.
• The swap shop will open from 5 - 7pm. This is when you can browse the rails and select the items you would like to take home.
• Items will be swished item for item (1 item = 1 token)
• A maximum of 20 items can be swished per person (any further items can be donated but cannot be used to gain tokens)
• Clothes can be dropped off before the event in the centre of High Chelmer Shopping Centre, between 3 - 4:30pm
• Pierced jewellery, nightwear, vests, swimwear and underwear including socks will not be accepted
• Items must be in a good condition, something that has shrunk, is stained or needs repairing will not be accepted
• Tokens cannot be transferred to other events